View Single Post
Old 01-08-2007, 03:37 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member

Hi Jo,
I have sticky notes. I have calenders. As I said, I try to do that but forget to look at them.

This morning I went looking for the garbage bill. I had put it where I would be sure to find it and I still couldn't find it. Bill took care of everything for me.

If Drs. offices didn't call to remind me of Drs. appts. I wouldn't get there.

I can't believe how bad my memory is. I never was this way until I developed RSD and Fibro in 98. The Drs. chalk it up to my depression. I'm always beating mys elf up for something I forgot to do.

I'm trying hard to stay as independent as possible, I don't want to put too much on my daughter so I'm doing all I can for myself but this memory thing worries me because if I don't keep my bills caught up I will be in a mess. I already forgot my cable bill in Dec. Of course it didn't help that I just got it in the mail Sat. with a whole stack of mail that I'm thinking must have been lost due to the storm.

I'm realizing now how much I depended on Bill. Actually he had me spoiled rotten. I don't want to stay that way though so I need to learn how to take care of everything myself.

Anyone that is married, I will say, if you have husband that spoils you rotten you need to think about what I'm saying. I just never thought of these issues until I lost him.

As far as the computer, I am also a computer idiot. I can turn it on, do some research and email and that's about it.

I am going to talk to Susan about setting up something like your talking about on here for me. She does all of my computer jobs such as sitting up my printer, camera and any other thing I need on here. It's not that I am stupid and can't learn it's just for some reason my brain won't keep it in.

I do think it goes with my depression also.

Thanks for the ideals.
Ada
dreambeliever128 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote