View Single Post
Old 09-28-2009, 11:50 PM
Wise Elder

15 yr Member
Wise Elder

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trishann View Post
Melody glad it helped Alan with his neuropathy and hope it continue to do so.
It is always good to hear that something is working and some can get relief.

Blessings, Trish
I think that with this Neurogen, well it has a lot to do with everything else cooperating...like the barometer.

For example, right now, I'm going crazy (not with neuropathy) but with my degenerative joint disease. You can put me in the Sahara Desert and it could be 105 and I'd probably be just fine. I always am IF IT'S HOT!!!

But give me a rainy day (like we had today), and humidity that hits over 80, and I'm dead.

I AM much better on a day to day basis ever since I started sprouting. It's very good as an anti-inflammatory (my sprouts I mean).

So I can deal with this arthritis thing as well as anyone can, I would imagine. But on days like today, well, I'm using Bio-Freeze on my arms, on my shoulders. EVERYWHERE. I'm walking like a little old lady (but inside my brain, believe me I'M NO LITTLE OLD LADY lol

I just went over to Alan and asked him how he was doing with the Neurogen and he had his vibrating thing on his thighs. When he sits on the couch, he uses this gadget that he got from Brookstone and it gets the blood down to his feet.

I said "Is the Neurogen doing what it's supposed to do"? and he said "well, yeah, it just takes the edge off".

I then said "the package said that if it doesn't work right away to re-apply". So I just went over and took some drops and did his toes over again.

I think this is not a five minute "yeah, this is the big one, I found a way to treat my neuropathy". Nah, I don't think it's going to be like that with him.

I think it will be more subtle. Like maybe it will increase the more he uses it. It says not to use it more than 4 times a day. I wonder why, because it's herbal, right? So what's the harm in using it more than 4 times a day?

I'm not going to put him on it more than 4 times, but I'm just curious.

I think (with the weather being what it is right now), that it's a good thing that we have this Neurogen. Even if it just takes the edge off of his burning, I mean, we'll take anything that works right?

I got REAL lucky with the Methyl B-12.

Best darn thing I ever did for my body.

So I'll let a few days pass and I'll update on how my better half is doing with the Neurogen.

Melody

CONSUMER REPORTER
SPROUT-LADY

MelodyL is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote