View Single Post
Old 09-29-2009, 07:19 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Thank you Sharman, It was scary at times. They were considering doing a cardiac cath., but deicided on the stress test with contrast. That's the one I have to wait a month on due to all the nuclear tests I had. I have to talk to my doctors about the statin I've been taking for 7 years. I'll have to look it up so I have something to bring in with me. Gez, my neuro knew I was taking it, you'd think he would know. Glad Nicky brought it to my attention. Well, I'm feeling a little better today. I think the tons of drugs they had me on are probably out of my system by now. You know the funny part is, I stopped smoking over 8 weeks ago and haven't felt right since! I'm sure it had nothing to do with what happened, but when am I suppose to start feeling better? lol One thing the cardio said, my lungs look incredibly healthy and asked if I only smoked a short time and only a little or didn't inhale? Told him I smoked for 37 years, 2 packs a day and inhaled everyone. He said I have no signs of any inflamation or emphazema...so that's great news! Well, I didn't mean to ramble on. It' just feels good to be feeling a little better...no double vision the last few days. So far so good on the lowpresser betablocker I'm taking...I was concerened I would have a reaction to it, like I do so many other drugs. How are you feeling? Take care and I hope you have a nice day.

Hugs,
Pat
Pat 110 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote