View Single Post
Old 01-08-2007, 04:16 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member

Jo,
I should have learned from my Mom and Dad too. Dad died on their 56th wedding anniversary. He had took care of business all of their married life. Mom hadn't worked a day in her life. I will say though she did a really good job of raising 10 kids. We learned how to love and treat people as we want to be treated. So I honestly don't want to say she never worked a day in her life.

It's funny how back then they had a routine. Monday was laundry day, Tuesday was ironing, Wed was housecleaning and so on. I can't even keep a routine. Didn't learn that one either.

Mom had to learn how to keep a bank account and pay bills and do it all. By the time Dad died though I was so sick that I couldn't help her or realize what she was going through. Now I do. She only lived 5 years past Dad though. I honestly believe she was tired of trying to keep things going on her own.

Denise, I do believe that it is brought on by the Fibro as well as the RSD. As I said I read where depression affects it too. I'm just very tired of fighting it.

Another thing, phone calls, I have trouble with transposing nos. and I also have trouble with pushing the phone buttons on my phone. I can't believe how simple things become jobs for me. I sometimes try 3 and 4 times to call someone due to messing up phone nos.

You just start wondering if it's ever going to get better.

Ada
dreambeliever128 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote