View Single Post
Old 09-29-2009, 09:44 AM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Default Hi Kathy,

Glad to see you back. Sorry to hear you aren't doing so good. I think blocks is the best way to go to try and get it back into remission. It usually takes more then one or two from what I have noticed with people around here. They helped me when I had them.

Sorry to hear about your daughter. It sounds like she is suffering too. I do hope things work out for her and she can eventually have a little one. If not there is adoption and foster care also. My friend just took in a 3 years old. I went out last night and played cards with her. She was taken out of an abusive foster home but is doing good. To me a child is a child is a child. Fun and fun to love.

I'm glad your boys are doing good and you, expecting your first grandbaby, wow. You won't get over your excitement. I will tell you that. Mine are 15 and 16 and I love being around them. I took Dustin out to his girlfriends house last night to measure her dress. I have to hem it for her for the homecoming dance Saturday. I love his little girlfriend. She's became part of the family and now Devin has one.

I am glad to see you back. When oldies disappear we wonder about them and I still hear from several that was on the old forum by email. We have became like family on these forums.

Hope the blocks work and you are able to enjoy the little on when it comes in May.

Ada
dreambeliever128 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
allentgamer (09-29-2009)