View Single Post
Old 01-08-2007, 04:33 PM
Gromlily

Gromlily

Default Hi Debbie,

I am new at this forum, have mostly been at the TOS forum, but am over here now due to a new diagnosis of CRPS II; so I am curious about where you received the Stellate ganglion block. Is it isn the same place for all RSD/CRPS or where your "site" is?? Maybe I should post this as a new thread.

Also, My hear breaks for you. I have my Gromit, who you can see in my avatar, and next to my husband he is the one who gets me through, and I have 2 grown kids!! Family and friends are wonderful, but ther is nothing like the love and devotion of a dear pet, esp. when you are feeling blue or are in pain.

I was lost when Gromit was at the vet's or a day having his teeth cleaned. I can't imagine not having him. I am thinking that it would be good if you could get another sweet pet to help fill the void of the loss of your loved one. I know that is what I am planning to do, to just keep 'em coming... I hope to get another dog soon, we've already picked out her name, Lily, (hence the screen name )

I hope the remainder of your injections go well and are less unpleasant for you.

Take Care,
G ~

Last edited by Gromlily; 01-08-2007 at 04:35 PM. Reason: mistake!!
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote