View Single Post
Old 09-29-2009, 12:31 PM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

well....crap!

This better not end up being permanent. I've never been depressed that much about the MS, until now. I NEED my hands...both of them! I crochet and knit, that's what keeps me sane, and while I can still crochet and knit with this numbness, it's not as enjoyable as it usually is.

Maybe it's not doing anything for the numbness, but maybe the pred is helping whatever spot it is that's got the inflammation and the inflammation will clear up soon and maybe the numbness will go away then??

It's not just hand and foot numbness, but the entire left side of my body below the neck. (would that be transverse myelitis?) I did feel some numbness in the left side of my face last week, but that seems to have gone away. It also seems like in the left hand, it's not just numbness there, I think there's a problem of some sort with my ability to move the pinky finger and the ring finger to some extent.

I'm pretty sure this is from the lesion that I have on C4.

I had a really really sore neck for a month or so, the pain started to get better a couple of weeks ago, but that's about when the numbness started. I wonder if there's a connection between the neck pain I had and the numbness now?

~ "Animals have two functions in society. To taste good and to fit well." ~ Greg Proops, actor ~
Erin524 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote