View Single Post
Old 09-29-2009, 08:21 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Hi everyone one,
I just wanted to share some good news with ya'll. Today was a red letter day for me. I got my Jazzy & for the first time in 2 years, I was able to go down the driveway & hold my hubby's hand on the way. The only time Ive ever went down the driveway was to go to a doctor's office. I cant tell you how WONDERFUl it felt to do that. I also saw my backyard for the first time today. Its utterly amazing, let me tell you. Its like Im a REAL person again & it felt great.
It sits up way higher than the other one that I have been using for the last 7 years on & off. Its so much more comfortable than the one I had. Its like going from a old beetle to a cadillac!!! I just wanted to share the good news---this is the first good news that Ive had in a very long time. I went down to show my sister my new wheels & they didnt show any excitement for me at all, I really dont know why either. Oh well, I guess they would rather me be a prisoner in my home. I hope that ya'll had a good day. Just wanted to share.

Janet
tiredofpain07 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Abbie (09-29-2009), AintSoBad (09-30-2009), hope4thebest (10-01-2009), Mslday (09-30-2009), SandyS (10-02-2009)