View Single Post
Old 09-30-2009, 01:11 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hi Mick and WELCOME to NeuroTalk!! Sorry you've been having some MS symptoms, but you're in a good place for having questions answered. You've probably read about many in "limboland" as for some, a diagnosis takes weeks -- months -- years, others get their diagnosis with the first tests. My MS has gone to the secondary progressive stage where it never improves, but when it was in the early stages, I don't recall a 'buzz' feeling when the nerves were recovering from an attack. Of course everyone seems to be different with this disease so the one thing I can suggest is that you keep a journal of your symptoms -- what, what you were doing, how long did they last, etc. This can be very helpful to your neuro when he/she's trying to make a diagnosis. Like PF suggested, it would probably be a good idea to rest those affected areas and give them a chance to heal. That might indicate the difference between a trauma and something else.

In the meantime, feel free to hang around and ask those many questions. Nice to meet you and we'll hope for a positive outcome!!

.....Judy
SPMS -- FIBROMYALGIA -- Ouch! and Ouch!
Judy2 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
SallyC (09-30-2009)