View Single Post
Old 09-30-2009, 03:42 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default hi

Sorry I didn't mean for everyone to get into a panic over this! Im not and Im not being blase about it. I was more interested to see if MG affected the nails, as in other auto immune disorders like Lupus or Rhumatoid arthritis or Crohns disease.

Ive had around 4 to 5 ECG's this year and 4 chest x-rays and nothing has shown up on this.As I have said before in previous posts, I probably glow in the dark! I had a CT scan of my chest early 2008 and again no problems. Im not saying I trust the Drs, as you know Im yet to find one that even knows the basics about MG.

I have ridges that run from the tip to the base of the nail not side to side. The splinter heamorrages are tiny just little pin pricks and dont run the length of the nail. I was just more interested to see if anyone else had noticed a change in their nail beds. I will be keeping a close eye on the splinter heamorrages to see if anymore appear.

With the kidney infections I had temperatures that went up to 37.4 at the highest. Most of the time Im moaning because Im cold.

My heart rate only tends to go up when I move around and when Im feeling breathless, so it ties in with MG more than anything else.

Im grateful for all of your responses and your concern for my well being. At the moment I am waiting for an ultra sound on my Liver and Gall Bladder. Once that has been addressed I should be in a position to proceed further with the other issues.

I have had to cancel the stress test that I was due to have Friday as at the moment I am pretty much confined to my bed or lying on the sofa. Im having real problems with supporting myself sitting, even in a recliner. Which is great as Im stuck in the kitchen for the next two days as my ceiling is being repaired due to a water leak! I may resort to curling up on the dogs bed! LOL

Thanks again for your posts and Im a bit embarressed by the response it has provoked!

Love
Rach
rach73 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote