View Single Post
Old 09-30-2009, 09:17 AM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member
Default Woke up feeling really yucky and very tired. And stressed over this now.

HI,

With this head cold I woke up feeling not so good.
I probably should not go to work but I don't know. (no fever. temp is fine.)

I'm of several minds of this

Quote:
-- having other duties at work coincide such that too much is on plate
This one would work best. Although it is not really true. One is expected to do normal duties. I can lie but she might not believe me -- but so what.

My former prof and her husband (they come as a pair because he is a former prof of mine too) know about the bipolar.

That's enough for them to have to deal with in their thoughts about me. I really could not handle telling anyone about the stroke yet. I'm not actually sure if I can talk right because of the stroke.
But the braces confuse people. The braces provide a visual --- so, when I'm having trouble getting a word out or stumbling, people see braces.
I've been faking the stroke at work so far. Actually a person or two might have noticed it but kept it to themselves.

A big part of me is thinking if I look and feel crummy, I should have sense to stay home. But I'm still remembering how it was in grad school and those emotions never got resolved back then either.

I might leave work early to take a short nap.
I'll see how I feel later.
I am totally going by how I feel.
If I can't go, I won't push myself.

Channeling tdoc: she would tell me to do what I need for health.

M.

=-=-=-
Now I'm late for my classes.
'Will talk later.
"Thanks for this!" says:
Dmom3005 (09-30-2009)