View Single Post
Old 09-30-2009, 09:49 AM
Wise Elder

15 yr Member
Wise Elder

15 yr Member

Hi Joan.

Guess what. YOU'VE JUST INTRODUCED YOURSELF.

lol

Nice meeting you.

And thanks for sharing your experience with Neuragen. Alan told me yesterday "the trouble with my feet is that everything works for a while but then it stops.

I really need to make him believe that whatever I apply, well, that there is MAGIC ingredients that will last and maybe that will have his endorphins kick in and he'll get relief for a while.

Couldn't do it last night because he was up much later than me.

Tonight I shall give it a try. I did mention to him "oh, guess what Mrs. Doubtfire has a simple home-based treatment that you just apply to the toes and it brings relief". He said "Really? what's in it".

I had to scramble around in my brain and I just said "Oh, things I have in my kitchen, things that are natural, calming and quiet the nerves". I also said "might work, might not work, but we have to give it a try, because it has HELPED SOME PEOPLE. See, I planted a seed in his mind.

Since he respects everyone on this message board and he knows how Methyl B-12 changed my mind, he is very open to trying ANYTHING.

Tonight I shall find something to add to a tablespoon of olive oil. Maybe I'll add a drop of coconut oil to the mixture. SOMETHING that will change the smell so that he'll think it's a new compound or something to that effect.

The mind is a wonderful thing. It goes places where no man has gone before.

I have to reach a portion of his mind that kicks out endorphins.

Will attempt this later.

Melody

CONSUMER REPORTER
SPROUT-LADY

MelodyL is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote