View Single Post
Old 09-30-2009, 10:48 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Hi hopefull
I do understand [as well as others here], I dont know how many different dr's youve been thru with W/C ,but your always allowed a 2nd opion by law,,and uasally W/C has about 3-5 dr's in your area[your present dr knows who they are] so you can see another one ,,but youve got to get you present dr to reffer you,,as for the injections in the foot,,,chances are [like my condition] if they are causeing a flare then I woulld stop,,i agree with the dr there,,If your no longer in SMP and your in SIP,,then the injection in the foot or blocks in thye back will more likly aggravate the rsd and can even spread it,,and my opinion on the med change is this,,,neurontin calms down and works on the nerves system [nerve pain,,flares] it actually does inter act with the nerves and in alot of cases is a positive med,,where as ultram,,is only a pain med,,it could interact with the nerve ,,but ive not heard of it,,its a pain med,,and a weak one at that,,but alot of people do get relief,,and exercise is your friend,,and the least amount of meds you use is always the better route,,good luck and stay positive,,,The Lord is watching over you,,,,,,,bobber
bobber is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
AintSoBad (09-30-2009), hope4thebest (09-30-2009), loretta (09-30-2009)