Old 09-30-2009, 03:45 PM
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trishann View Post
Well I had a MRI done on my knee today. Won't know the result until next Wednesday. Don't know if PN is causing it or something else is going on with it too, just know that at times I just want to cry because of the pain. Sometimes it hurts even to straight it out.

Have to go down a hill slope, and my knee, hurt so bad. Hope it something they can fix.

Trish
I go down steep hills, slopes (we live on a hill after all), sideways with small steps. I also go down stairs this way. I can no longer extend my right knee forwards without dislocating it, which started years ago.

There are new flexible nylon knee braces with open patella, and side metal supports, that may help you a bit. Do check them out, and make sure you don't get one that is too tight.
This is one type:
http://www.drbraceco.com/DonJoy-Late...Knee-Brace.php
I don't like the neoprene ones...too hot.

These are constantly being changed, improved. So styles change frequently.

Weezie looking at petunias 8.25.2017

These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.
mrsD is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
v5118lKftfk (06-02-2014)