View Single Post
Old 09-30-2009, 04:53 PM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

What I hate about the Target down the street is the annoying neon lights they have all over the store now. I need to go in there and see if it's still bugging me. (noticed this week that WalMart lighting wasnt making me dizzy anymore)

Our Target remodeled earlier this year, and they changed the freezer aisles around...had some horrible fluorescent lights in their freezers. Just walking into the freezer aisles the last time I was there made me feel like I was riding a roller coaster. Which is a shame, because I really liked some of their store brand frozen foods.

I havent been to Target since I was having vision problems earlier this summer. Last time I went in there, I had to wear sunglasses just to be able to do anything, (and it was nighttime) Plus, I'm now kind of scared to buy veggies there, since the last time I was there, I saw one of their less intelligent floor people put carrots out on the shelves that were by the front door. The unrefrigerated shelves...

I mentioned it to the management...they took care of it, from what I saw before I left...but now I'm afraid to buy anything that's supposed to be refrigerated there now.

~ "Animals have two functions in society. To taste good and to fit well." ~ Greg Proops, actor ~
Erin524 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote