View Single Post
Old 09-30-2009, 11:20 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default OK

Most of us on here have weird diseases. 95% of the neurologists we try to see have a parameter to meet now that health coverage is so regulated. If you are out of the perscribed boundaries of their books of causes and reactions, most times they can't go futher with you.
I was blessed to find Dr A Douville in Los Gatos Ca., that diagnoses the weird and weirder.
He found one other person in England who has the same thing I have, that makes 2 of us in the world. And medication is hit and try.
Perhaps you are one of 2 in the world, so dont give up on keeping going to different doctors. First you must find a neurologist that says, "yes there is something wrong with you" It validates the fact that you are really feeling like you do. You must research the world internet, just type in "foreign search engines". It is mostly up to you to keep going even when sick, you are your only advocate and noise maker. so just keep on making noise until someone listens and keeps trying on your behalf, make appts every month and ask how they are doing. use ask and google find a medical website, There are 2 many auto-immune diseases so dont use esther C which supports your immune system, use plain C that help fight off illness. Dont take vitamins that fight against you, try V8 juice etc, I take antidepressants, Its disturbing having something that incapacitates you, and you look great. Not sick at all. You must be your own acheiver and Peanut gallery. You must try everything; besides God helps those who help themselves; it even goes for us. We start, He see's we mean business He takes over. And no matter what it is, He shows us the Way.
vanthils is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote