Thread: Positive DX
View Single Post
Old 10-01-2009, 09:37 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Positive DX

Hi Shannon,
I am so glad you got your DX! I know you are still trying to process everything but hopefully you will results right away from the mestinon!!! I have ever been so ready to start anything! I would love to hear how it works for you when you get a minute to update everyone. Like Annie said pamper yourself and rest. You will be in my thoughts.

I can't remember if you tested pos. in the antibody test? I know we emailed a few weeks ago since we both use Dr. Whitaker. Today is the dreaded EMG tests for me. Can't wait to get those behind me. My antibody test came back pos. I am a little concerned though after reading your posts about the process before you were given Mestinon. I noticed you had EMG tests on the 16th and saw Dr. Whitaker yesterday and got your meds. I was sooo hoping I would get Mestinon today but am now having doubts. I don't see Dr. Whitaker again until Nov. 1. I am going to be so disappointed if I have to wait another month!!! I plan to ask for some definite answers today and may have a melt down if I don't!!!
Take care of yourself,
Kendra
dog lover is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote