View Single Post
Old 10-01-2009, 09:42 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Yeah after about 20 min of taken my meds I immedetly had those affects. I waited 3 days befor telling my neuro and then I let him no and he told me to try and hold off a few more days hoping it was just side affects and it was. He wanted me upped to 1200 mg but goin up to 1000 was enough for me to adjust to! I dont know if I would handle it to well to keep increasing it since this time just to get up to the 1000 mg dose was hard enough. The reason you have to watch with these side affects is because it can be a sign that your toxic on it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darlene View Post
Nice to hear you are feeling better. If I may ask, did these effects happens just after a small time of taking your meds.

Why I ask is because at one time I was on tegretol and I had just about all the side affects you said. It only occur in my morning dosage, but as I took my night dosage I was going to bed. My neuro took me right off because of the effects it gave me.

I am happy to hear you are getting blood levels, hopefully your neuro see what is going on.

Thoughts and prayers.

Darlene
tos8 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote