View Single Post
Old 10-02-2009, 05:33 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hi All, Just wanted to update you on the doctors visit yesterday. It took longer for me to get into the car here at home than I was actually there. A quick pill count, & nothing was discussed & that was it. Wait at the front counter for my new scripts, a time for the appointment next month & that was it. The thing that I dont like about this doctor is there is NEVER anytime to ask questions or talk about anything & youre out the door. You dont see him---you see his associates & they dont know anything at all. This makes the 8th month that Ive been going there & Ive only see the doctor 3 times & all 3 times he was trying to shove that SCS down my throat. I guess that he figures that since I showed his shrink the documentation about it that Im not worth his "precious" time so he pawns me off on his staff who are not quailifed to take care of my animals let alone a person. Im sure that its going to stay that way until I agree to have that thing---which Im not, so I probably wont be graced with "presence" until I do. He overbooks his time ---Im sure for the money--because nothing else matters to him but dollar signs & this is where Im stuck until I can find someone else who takes my insurance. Heck of a place to be, but atleast I have one pain med that works---sure would be nice if I could get the perocet strengthened--that would be better than what I have now. Its supposed to rain today & thats just going to have me in my hospital bed all day in extreme pain.
Really hate rainy weather. I hope that you are having a good day---I know that its too early to tell that yet or not but. Well thats all I know for now. Hope to hear from you soon. On another subject---can anyone tell me how to add albums to my page---I would really appreciate it.
Thanks.
Janet
tiredofpain07 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
AintSoBad (10-04-2009)