View Single Post
Old 10-02-2009, 05:33 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Smile Stetching

Hey Guys...I found sretching about 6 years ago...My mom was dying with cancer when I had my first taste of waking stiff and got into a routene of a series of stetching exercizes to get things moving again. Now my body goes into them automatically while I am still waking up. I have since that time gone into massage therapy/ school/ national boards, etc and am liscensed here. I can exercize every part of me & basically massage even places on my back that get tight & sore with my bed or with the floor by changing arm/leg/body possition...it's great and I am normally pain free and my posture is fairly straight...I have no trouble putting my head back against a doorframe (which 6 years ago was a full 6 inches or more out of reach) I do neck strengthing exercizes before sleep & upon waking. I've had various neck injuries & had a definite "boble head"...not anymore. The body iss amazing. I can even stand on one foot now..All systems GO. (except for constipation) Do not give up you -all , the muscles can be strengthened &&& retrained, but it has to be a conscious effort. I had a right foot turn in, and only have trouble with it when I"m too tired to make it behave. YOU CAN DO IT! Aunt Bean
Aunt Bean is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote