View Single Post
Old 10-02-2009, 10:22 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by slapp14 View Post
Hi!

I am now applying to the center. Just trying to get all the records there. When are you going? I have had Parkinson's Disease for 5 years and it seems to get a little worse each year. I have a wonderful doctor. How did you approach your USA doctor about going to Germany?

Sue (slapp14
Right now, I cannot recommend XCell center for Parkinson's Disease. It has been 5 weeks since his treatment and I have not seen any improvements. I am still praying and waiting to see something. After the trip there was a long recovery process in which he was very sore in his upper legs and lower bottom. He had to move very slowly and he always needed help to get up and down or in and out of cars. At this point his sleeping is worse than before his treatment because of leg spasms.

However, if you are still planning to go, then do everything possible to increase your bone marrow. You can take supplements like Jarrow Bone-Up and drink broth made from boiling beef bones (Some grocery stores carry packages of just beef bones). You can use chicken but beef is better.

My USA doctor tried to convince him not to go. However, when he found that he was determined to go, he agreed to monitor his progress. Our first appointment since we got back will be on Oct 31.
vhello2u is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote