View Single Post
Old 10-02-2009, 12:13 PM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member
Crazy feel on shaky ground

no plans, nor plans to make plans for this weekend.

i didn't manage to finish up my application much less submit it by my self-imposed deadline of today (it is now past end of business day). i would like to get on that but also feel ok not rushing it now, because i realize, while, i said i could get myself together for just an interview, i am not so sure now. i might not come off as very on top of things.

my mother might ask me to go out to help with groceries tomorrow. argh. well i do not want to go anywhere tomorrow. i have been drowned in birthday things and i want to think about and do other stuff than worry about FOOD, participation etc. i just want to stay home and do what i can do - if that just be SLEEP like today, FINE.

sleep heals.

a friend of mine tried to encourage me to get outside and sing in the park he gets how hard just getting out is for me, much less singing there. it's a flat, open park - no sheltered niche under some shady tree in some discreet corner - no discreet anyplace!

plus ironically, if i did that, my parents would erroneously assume i was "all better."

so those are my UNplans.

i hope the rest of you have more fun weekends. the band thing sounds like it might be fun, Mari.

~ waves ~