View Single Post
Old 10-02-2009, 02:35 PM
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member

I hate it when my son turns the volume up on the PC and then forgets to turn it back down. I have such a bad startle reflex that I nearly fall out of the chair!

Well, I caved and bought McAfee yesterday and downloaded it. I do all my banking online and just didn't feel safe without the additional protection it offers. It was only $40 for a year of protection so it was worth it.

I did have to call Customer Service while I was downloading it because of a snag and, of course, got the friendly "I hardly speak English but I can help you" gal who spoke 100 mph! We finally got it all worked out but I was exhausted by the time I got off the phone. All that straining to understand her and feeling bad for having to ask her to repeat things two and three times. Hopefully I'm okay for the next year!
These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.
Kitty is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Jomar (10-02-2009), Koala77 (10-02-2009)