View Single Post
Old 10-02-2009, 03:27 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

hi guys,
gosh, another wk/e is upon us. i thought i had a PT appt at 0900 so i got up at 0700 and got into the shower. then i realized i didn't get a reminder call about the appt. they always call. i'm sure i set this up with the therapist or i wouldn't have written it in my book.

anyway, i called this am and sure enuf they didn't have me down. so i did the only reasonable thing that any normal MS person would do. i went back to bed!

tomorrow i have brkfst with lenora, then i'm going over to my friend's house. her son just bought a 3 mo old bulldog named biggy. i just have to go over to see him.

then sunday is the game. we're 3 and 0. yay! and the rockies are going to the playoffs, again (baseball). yay! this is really a sports town. last yr basketball went to the playoffs. we did lousy, but we went. but, football is my fav. GO BRONCOS.
You are a child of the universe, no less than the trees and the stars; you have a right to be here.
And whether or not it is clear to you, no doubt the universe is unfolding as it should.
--------------------------------------
"DESIDERATA" by Max Ehrmann
NurseNancy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
SandyC (10-04-2009), soxmom (10-02-2009)