View Single Post
Old 10-03-2009, 01:11 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Well this question is going to sound stupid but I thought you had to leave the country (USA) and go to Europe to get Katemine treatment because it wasn't allowed in the states, is that not true? I apologize for sounding ignorant but I have had CRPS type II for so long (8 years) and gave up on anything working because in 2002 I tried everything that was legally allowed and settled on the pain pump implant. In 2003 I saw a doctor on TV that had a patient with rsd that he put in a medically induced comma and proceeded with ketamine therapy and it worked. The patient was in remission and was feeling normal. I was so excited until I find out the fda wouldn't allow it in the states.
You also have to understand that back then there wasn't any forums to talk in about this stuff in (I know because I looked everywhere) and not very many informative websites either. I gave up looking for many years and recently I had a very bad flare up that caused me to look on the internet for help because I felt I have burdened my family enough with my complaints of pain etc. That is when I found this site (a week ago). Anyway, please forgive me for being out of the loop.
Gojo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote