View Single Post
Old 10-03-2009, 08:33 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreambeliever128 View Post
The forum just seems slow this week. Some people might be having good weather and just enjoying it or busy.

I have been busy this week with taking the boys to get hair cuts, and helping them get ready for Homecoming dance tonight. I swear sometimes I think they don't have parents. They call me for everything.

Today I have to help a friend and then I have to go over and take pictures of the kids tonight and then go pick them up from the dance.

The weather has been cold here of the morning. I have my heat on right now.
It's suppose to get to 70 today though. Not typical for here.

If you made someone mad here, you would know it. LOL You are fine. I just hope you start getting the help you need to start being more painfree.

Keep looking for that right Dr.

Ada
Hi Ada, I want to thank you for answering me---I really appreciate. We havent had the heat on yet---just extra blankets. Ive always been cold, hubby used to ask me when we were sleeping in the same bed---if I had just taken my feet out of the freezer, cause they always felt like ice cubes. Im just really glad that I didnt upset anyone. that makes me feel so much better. I hate to say it but I thought that I knew "alot" about rsd/crps---that is until I came here---then I realized that I didnt know anything compared to ya'll. It sounds like you've got a really busy day. We were 40 degrees this morning---it felt good as long as you were under the blankets. lol lol Im sure not looking forward to winter this year, but then I never do. You would think that as much as my left leg is always burning that it wouldnt feel like it was put in the deep freeze, but it sure does. I cant wear anything on it either, because that causes me extreme pain, so how do you keep a leg warm that feels like its on fire but cold? Sounds strange I know. I havent even looked at weather underground to see what its supposed to be here---that way I will be surprised. lol lol I hope that you have a good day & thanks again for answering me. I hope that you have a warm day. Where exactly are you from because you said that 70 was not normal for you?
I keep hoping that I will find a doctor that actually has a heart & that its in working order so that they will be able to treat the whole pain & not just half of it.
Thanks again,
Janet
tiredofpain07 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote