Old 10-03-2009, 09:39 AM
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsdfree View Post
Just an afterthought. Dr. Rhodes does testing that objectively indicates that you are in pain. Who else knows how to do that? You can't see pain. If your limb is not swollen or purple or black, and believe me, even that is not enough to convince some doctors that you have a problem, then most doctors have no way to determine if you are really hurting. Dr. Rhodes does. Not only can he test you for pain, but he can tell you through follow up testing if his treatments are reversing your nerve problem. This doctor is w-a-a-a-y ahead of his time. Or else everybody is way behind. Dr. Rhodes is one of those genius pioneers who is forging a trail for everybody else. One of these day he will be a household name.
Well, I would like to know what these "tests" are. I have never heard of them before. Pain management doctors don't test for pain.

Seems Dr. Rhodes needs to get more involved. Get his testing accepted by mainstream doctors. If it is so wonderful, he could reach millions of people and that I would think would be an admirable goal!

Weezie looking at petunias 8.25.2017

These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.
mrsD is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
bassman (10-05-2009)