View Single Post
Old 10-03-2009, 10:18 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default hi Connie

So glad to hear from you. Im pleased you had a good birthday after all you have been going through. Sending lots of love to both you and your dad xxxx

Still no diagnosis! I heard from London last week and they said their waiting list is several months long and they would contact me as soon as they had some appointments free. So how long is a piece of string I guess.

I haven't heard from France so I will email them again on Monday. I hope they haven't forgotten me.

Health wise not good. My parents came to see me today and the first thing my mum said was by the colour of you, you should be in bed. Yes mum I should have been! But I wasn't. Just seem to go from bad to worse. But Im hanging on in there.

Is there anything else they can try drug wise to ease the pain and muscle cramps? Im so sorry you are having to use a cane now. Good for you helping with the blood donor drive. Im so sorry to hear about that lady though- shes the same age as me.

I do exactly what you do, I hear stories about other people who are worse off than me and just fight! At the moment though Im having a wobble LOL.

Lovely to hear from you.

Love
Rach xx
rach73 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
ConnieS (10-10-2009)