View Single Post
Old 10-03-2009, 09:34 PM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

I think it hit me today because I didnt sleep till about 630am (stupid steroids) and I got up at noon. And then wasnt really planning on going to the craft fair, so I hadnt rested up for it...

Then the stupid steroids are tapering down, and I think they're making me feel a little "off". (stupid steroids! cant wait till I'm done with those!)

I took a 15 minute nap in my computer chair earlier, till the phone rang. At least I got to play with my brand new hand turned crochet hooks some. My left hand is driving me nuts (keep hitting the wrong keys while typing...arrrgh!) but the new crochet hooks, at least the larger one, is so comfy to hold, I didnt feel like I was having much problem with it when I was "test driving" it on my dad's afghan that he knitted for my mom. (it needs a crocheted edging to look finished)

Now I wish they'd had some knitting needles there too...I would have really splurged.

~ "Animals have two functions in society. To taste good and to fit well." ~ Greg Proops, actor ~
Erin524 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote