View Single Post
Old 10-04-2009, 11:56 AM
In Remembrance

15 yr Member
In Remembrance

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gojo View Post
26 years OMG! I feel so badly for you. I have had this for 8 years but 26? I'm not sure I can make it that long. I truly admire your spirit.
GoJo,

No reason to feel badly for me! I'm alive.
I'm not doing what I'd like to be doing, or what I planned for my life, but, You know how to make God laugh, right?
Make plans.

So, I got into some deep prayer last night, (didn't sleep a wink), and, asked forgiveness, for where I haven't lived up to his word, and asked for guidance on the rest of my life.
I'm 53 now. Got the injury @ 27.
After that, I ran two business's, but more with a "Think Hard" aim, rather than work hard as much.
Invested in lots of education. I really enjoyed marketing (which is, afterall, EVERYTHING that you do in business).
In 98' another accident, which really bumped up the RSD and TOS, but, herniated four discs, but mostly, a tbi, brain hemorrhage.

I was very well insured, and besides this head injury giving wife #2 her chance to rob me and my family blind, my attorneys screwed up, and missed a filing date.
Now, my life is filled with Legal Malpractice (Nice switch, huh?), and a dirty divorce.

So, God will give me some direction. I have all the faith in the world.

Nice to meetcha, GoJo.

(Nice truck in your Avatar)!

Pete
asb
AintSoBad is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
loretta (10-06-2009), SBOWLING (10-07-2009)