View Single Post
Old 10-04-2009, 01:57 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hi Cindi,,
I think that any stress will cause a flare due to the mental stress of planning,or excitment of knowing that your going to have a good time I believe the mental stress..good or bad , kicks up a flare,,I do know that a bad flare comes from when we get emotionally upset with calmalities,,thats a alot more of a strain mentally which is my opion of why it sends a worse flare,,,,I do notice that the excitment of sex doesnt seem to infleme a flare,,but the good sensation may also just be blocking out the pain,,that i over look,,
And GoJo,,It eveident that the party being blown oof and knowing you were going to have a good time,and then told youve got to be up by 3am to go to work is a bummer,,[bad stress,which ,hello flare,,,but the activity seems to help[physiacl work] to calm the affected limb down ,although sometimes that backfires and im in pain for a week,,but I know that in my case ive got to keep moving,,i want to keep my legs providing that the Lord lets me,,,
And pete,,your a tough old bird,,God will give you strenght for you have ask him for it,,
Im Glad that you in prayer with the Lord he does answer prayers exspecially after youve ask for forgiveness,,what humility,,I commend you,,,Look what he did for david in his broken and contrite heart in psalms 51,,,,and your right,as Gods word says,,A man may put in his heart of what he thinks he will do or wants to do,,but God guides his steps,,,,,,,,,My hat is off to all three of you and May the Lord bless you both,,,youve got my prayers,,,,,,,bobber
bobber is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
AintSoBad (10-04-2009), cindi1965 (10-05-2009), SBOWLING (10-07-2009)