View Single Post
Old 10-04-2009, 05:13 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default No!

The "repetitive criticism" about Jho, that is mentioned in previous post does not originate in vacuum! I would say wholeheartedly that I DO NOT TRUST this person. Never in my life had I encountered a physician that has so little compassion, kindness, patience, or interest in his patients. On the other hand, he certainly has more then just excessive mounts of ego, marketing skills and rudeness. Note: there is an exception, and it is if you are a “celebrity” wrestler. In such a case Jho will take a photograph of you and him., and even smile… The large number of negative remarks one can find in various web sites and forums come from many other that share the same personal experiences and impressions I had. I read a post that blamed it on his ethnic origin. Nonsense, any normal person that lived in our country for so long has some minimal people skills regardless where they came from. The wait time is his office was usually more then 2 hours, and no one would ever explain or appologize for this. The courtesy of the staff competes Jho's attitude. Jho did not examine me seriously (and his PA that helped him was realy inexperienced and with very little medical and clinical skills). In most cases Jho will basically only look at you MRI and will usually offer to operate (if you want it) - even in cases when most other surgeons would advise conservative managment. There is NO post surgical care, and Jho practically dumped me and instructed to follow with my primary physician. You do the math. Overall, the results I had were way below my original (naive) expectations.
He is yet to publish a serious peer reviewed article showing the value of his “technique”. Until then, his surgeries might help you or not, depends on your specific clinical problem, as well as your luck. I suggest you meet with at least one other neurosurgeon or spine surgeon before you make any decision.
ZAC1 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote