View Single Post
Old 10-04-2009, 08:57 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

good to hear from you dearest princess.
i don't like to hear about stumbling but glad your PT is working.

i hate the pool and maybe tomorrow will be my last pool PT. we're backing off to 30" from 60". it takes me 1/2hr to get dried off and dressed. i feel like i've got 100lb wts on my legs. then i have to sit in the lobby for 10" before i can make it out to my car. then i come home and sleep for a couple of hrs.

and, the goal is to teach me the exercises there so then i can take it to a community pool. did i say i hate it?

tues i'm going to a brief workshop given by my financial planner on long term care. i've had a policy since '96 but have some Q's and want his take on it. i don't even think i could get another policy since the CA and MS.

i spent a nice day sat with lenora. we sat and talked for 3 hrs. we almost had to have brkfst and lunch. then i went to play with my other friend's son's little 3 mo old bulldog. gosh was he cute and so playful. i know my BP came down 10 points.

sunday was the football game. it was hard fought but we won; 4 and 0. go DENVER! hope your wk/e was good.
You are a child of the universe, no less than the trees and the stars; you have a right to be here.
And whether or not it is clear to you, no doubt the universe is unfolding as it should.
--------------------------------------
"DESIDERATA" by Max Ehrmann
NurseNancy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
SandyC (10-05-2009), soxmom (10-06-2009)