View Single Post
Old 10-04-2009, 08:59 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by billie View Post
Dear TiredofPain,

Hon, you do not upset people. People just get busy or, like me, they retreat and stop posting when their depression, or their back pain [from the computer chair] gets too bad. We have monitors that keep out offensive posting here, so you don't have to worry about it. God Bless You, My Dear, and I hope I have not offended YOU! Caring About Your Feelings ~ billie
Youve not upset my feelings at all.
Hi Billie,
I know how easy it is to be depressed, especially when I hurt really bad---I just want to curl under the covers--as best I can & shut out the world. The computer is right beside my hospital bed or I wouldnt be able to be online at all. Hubby moved it over when I got my bed---which it is easier to post & stuff, so Im really glad that he did that for me. Hubby is from Texas---he grew up in Hitchcock---do you know where that is?? Im really glad that I didnt upset anyone, because this place is the only one that Ive found where people know the kind of pain that Im in constantly---I appreciate you saying that though---it really does mean alot to me. Well Billie, its a high pain day for me because of the rain so Im going to say good night to all & I really hope that someone had a pain free day--they are so far & in between for me. Hope to hear from you again. Sweet dreams to all. Thanks for caring about my feelings--that means alot.
Janet

Last edited by tiredofpain07; 10-04-2009 at 09:00 PM. Reason: forgot something.
tiredofpain07 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote