View Single Post
Old 10-04-2009, 10:20 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

I had a nest of pillows and balls, in several places. Now I'm in a recliner with pillows and balls and a regular, laying on my side again, bed with king size pillows for my knees and arms to hug and one for my back, a soft mushy one right now.

These neck bone (like a bowtie) pillows were wonderful. I wore several of them out. Wal-Mart did carry them. If I ran across them, I'd buy two right now, becaues they're that versitle.

Balls are also good under pillows if you can't tolerate them to well at first.

The memory foam didn't work for me. to stiff the next morning.

Just for relaxing or resting. The Miracle Balls works wonders on the right and left side of my neck while I'm reclining. Also use at scapulas and shoulder blades. On the left and right side of the neck position, that seems to also press down on the top of my shoulders too. Would do side to side head bends to help press shoulders down. you know that retracting neck feeling, turtle neckin' I hate that shortened neck contracture/spasm thingy, don't you all?

http://images.google.com/imgres?imgu...O4qYtgeCg_ntDg

I needed a pillows. Thick ones, flat ones, long ones, square ones. I used them under my arms too. I also liked oversized tennis balls (Wal-Mart) to support my arms when I was nesting at that 45 degree angle position. (seemed to be most comfortable for arms and back)

(Broken Wings) is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
billy027 (10-05-2009), thursday (10-05-2009)