View Single Post
Old 10-04-2009, 11:34 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

I wonder how sad I was to learn about dear Cooper today.... I am so sorry ((Alffe))

I wonder how wonderful it was to talk with ((BMW)) and ((Pono)) today.

I wonder if ((Moi)) and ((Moss)) know how much they effected me with their thoughtfulness?

I wonder how people can zone into our thoughts and just somehow know when we need help "to keep on swimming"

I wonder about the flu epidemic at the nursing home that has claimed so many lives. I wonder when they will find out what "virus" it is? I leave crying every single day for the loss of these beautiful lost souls I have come to love so much.

I wonder that I have been scared to death for Lynn and that I feel so helpless...

I wonder if Donald survived today? He was Lynn's first room mate and I love him to pieces. I wonder how sweet it was that his wife was consoling me! Such a wonderful woman

I wonder how those of you who work with the elderly or the ill can handle the heartache? Angels on Earth in my book!!

I wonder that I have also been busy with new doctors trying to figure out ways to help with my pain and planning surgeries.

I wonder that while filling out those forms, it asks about your family, and also the reason for their death....

It was the first time I had to write father deceased.
cause- suicide.

It is so damn hard!! I fell apart right their in the Doctors office
I sometimes feel I will forever be consumed in the grief ...

I wonder that I just dont have the strength to catch up on the threads and hope everyone understands. I am tired, so very tired and need to sign off... but want to leave big huge hugs to the room

More Than One Soul Dies In A Suicide

Nik-key is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Addy (10-05-2009), Alffe (10-06-2009), barbo (10-05-2009), Burntmarshmallow (10-05-2009), GmaSue (10-05-2009), Koala77 (10-06-2009), mistiis (10-18-2009), pono (10-15-2009), tamiloo (10-06-2009)