Thread: Update
View Single Post
Old 10-05-2009, 10:16 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default happy to hear from you

Hi Ali,
Your absence from the boards is a clue that you have been very busy and generally, it sounds as though your studies are going well, despite the challenges! The happiest part of your post are the fellow students in your program with whom you have a good rapport!!

My condolences on the passing of your great uncle..and the memories of your Granddad that once again arose..
I, too, am thinking of my sister, whom I lost 2 years ago this November..

Ali, it's wonderful that your pain Doctor's office thought of you and your Mum to speak before the House of Commons! What a grand opportunity for you to raise awareness about health issues for children and particularly RSD. Your pain Doctor couldn't have thought of better advocates than you and your Mum!!

In a previous post I had written about how worried I was to take an all-day Saturday class for 2 months because of my unpredictable pain levels and the exhaustion from the Monday through Friday work-week! In my post I spoke to your perseverence and commitment and it was you who inspired me to go forth with the classes!!
Ali, I am glad to hear all is going well and that you are feeling better from your bout with the flu!
In your busy schedule, I hope you find time to keep us updated..and to try and balance your busy schedule with lots of rest !
Hope4thebest
hope4thebest is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
ali12 (10-10-2009), Twinkletoes (10-05-2009)