View Single Post
Old 10-06-2009, 01:27 AM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

I wonder if I can be forgiven for staying away for so long?

I wonder how beautiful Autumn can be here in the west!!

I wonder how great it was today when the Olhipie and I went canoeing with Common Ground and a small group with a variety of inabilities. It started to snow before we were done!!

I wonder about all the great wonderers, wanting to tell you all how much I think and pray for you all…and of course secretly hug you all!!!

I wonder about how great I feel…one year ago I had my fifth back surgery? I still have my challenges, however a lot of my leg pain is gone and I am regaining my strength in my legs.

I wonder about living where the seasons affect my painful parts. I’m feeling my winter pains already…but I love the extremes of the seasons in Utah!!!

I wonder how much I miss my brother who passed in March of this year…tons!

I wonder how wonderful it is to have my Mom with us…I don’t think I could say that a year ago at this time. It took making one of the bedrooms into a private living room for her to make things wonderful. I know she is living with me so I can learn to love her more deeply. She has been here two and half years now…

And finally I want to check to make sure the hugs are still big and loving and well just great!!!

I do love you all!!!

“Being my sweethearts full-time care partner, I have to remind myself, when some well-meaning friend or relative questions my methods or motives, that I know more than they do because I Live this life 24/7, and they only come for short visits.” Tamiloo

Gotta love my Olhipie! Dx'd RRMS 1986, SPMS 2004

Watch my Olhipie Skiing....

tamiloo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Addy (10-06-2009), Alffe (10-06-2009), Burntmarshmallow (10-06-2009), Koala77 (10-06-2009), mistiis (10-18-2009), Nik-key (10-13-2009), pono (10-15-2009)