View Single Post
Old 10-06-2009, 02:13 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Sleeping flat

I said yeah right when 2 physicans said when u have TOS u should sleep flat so the cervicle, shoulders, arms are flat, not bent or constricted. It does work however, there are 8 pillows on my bed just for sleeping. a bolster under the knees, down pillows under my arms & one on each side so i dont roll over. If u noticed....when u wake up on your worst side the pain & cramping stays with u all day & beyond.

Victoria has a pillow for her neck she highly recommends. I personally cannot lay on a cervicle pillow as it compresses on the hub of my nervous system. I do use one for driving. I fear the worst thing would be if someone hit me from behind & it caused a whiplash of my cervicle making pain that much more unrelenting after a truck pulled out in front of me Valentines day 2005. My daughter just brought me back a cute one from Senior Frogs, Puerta Vallarta. I also use a pillow when I'm in the passenger side underneath the shoulder seat belt to protect the BP. Am I neurotic, no just precautionary that the unexpected could happen on the SO CAL fwys & crazy drivers hitting me & crushing the BP more so.

color="Black">Slowly I turn, step by step, inch by inch *The 3 Stooges
olecyn is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
(Broken Wings) (10-06-2009), billy027 (10-06-2009), tied (10-06-2009)