View Single Post
Old 10-06-2009, 06:50 AM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

Hello Dbrow welcome to Neuro Talk

I always think O.N. when the eyes are mentioned so maybe you would like to post this in the O.N.forum also... here is the link..

http://neurotalk.psychcentral.com/forum105.html

since the Trigeminal nerve breaks off into 3 branches it could be possible you have injuried 2 of the 3 branches . I know the toungue would be the 3ed branch or lower branch of the nerve and eyes would be the another branch . I am not a pro not a doc but I have spoken with many people who have t.n., o.n. and other neuralgias .

I have my lower branch affected so I understand about the burning tounge. is your lower lip or your cheek or inside of mouth bothered at all?? by that I meen your gums or chewing food dose that trigger the pains?
I would post this in the O.N. forum we have here at neuro talk . You will probly get some info that will help you figure out what could be causing your issues.

I am not saying t.n. isnt the cause of eye pain because t.n. sure can flare up pain in the eyes and ears. I am just wanting you to ask because many I know have o.n. also have eye pain too.
I hope I have been able to help you and I want you to know I am sending low pain wishes to you.
Let us know how things are going when you are able. You will help others by sharing . there are so many out there who think they are alone and no one understands so sharing truely helps.
Many blessings and I hope you find out what is causing this burning monster pain, I hope it leaves you alone for good very soon.
PEACE
BMW
p.s. if I can help in any way let me know I would be more then happy to help, or listen .
Burntmarshmallow is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote