View Single Post
Old 10-06-2009, 10:04 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

We used to take DH's Mom out to eat at the little cafe in her home town. Since it was small and everyone knew everyone we just asked if they would cut her food up into small bites.

When the plate would arrive everything was nicely cut up and arranged nicely. We always gave Angie the waitress a generous tip as she was so good to do this for us.

When we went to larger restaurants she and I would split an order so I would just have it sent out on one plate with an empty plate. That way I could cut everything into manageable size and then serve her.

She always ordered dessert first and made sure she finished before the entre came.

She "passed" several years ago at 98 still mentally and physically sound but her heart just got tired.

We miss her so much but have so many memories especially the "I'll have dessert first who knows how long I will be around at my age."

Brain damaged and I have MRI's to prove it!!
AZjanie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
braingonebad (10-07-2009), gonnamakeit (10-06-2009), hollym (10-07-2009), Kitty (10-06-2009), SallyC (10-06-2009), Twinkletoes (10-06-2009)