View Single Post
Old 10-06-2009, 11:17 AM
Wise Elder

15 yr Member
Wise Elder

15 yr Member

Man! The mornings have been nice and the evenings are cooling off as well. DD19 and I went for a nice 5 minute walk last night. This morning I did my 10 minute walk and will walk again this evening. Trying to work my way up to 60 minutes a day, broken in to 15 minute increments. Sorry guys, I just can't do 60 minutes at a time. Well, unless I want to slither home like a snake. LOL

I sometimes dream about a day when I can get up and run like I used to. Nothing better than running a few miles everyday to clear the mind. Such a good feeling. Not sure if this will ever become a reality for me again; that left leg has it's own agenda even when walking.

I remember when I 1st went on C. Shared Solutions sent me all sorts of stuff. Included was a DVD of exercises. I fit right in with so many of the people on there. I kind of felt better about myself as my left leg went bopping all over the place. It still does and depending on my mood and what I am doing, it's funny to watch it. It's so foreign to me and it's my own leg. LOL
tkrik is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
BBS1951 (10-06-2009), ewizabeth (10-06-2009), SallyC (10-06-2009)