View Single Post
Old 10-06-2009, 11:28 AM
Wise Elder

15 yr Member
Wise Elder

15 yr Member

Hi, all, Sox! You animal! That's awesome, you go girl!

I have the grave misfortune to report that I'm too sexy for my skinny girl plaids! This just bites the big one and I'm not sure what's going on, I am not doing anything much different than I usually do.

I have a wedding out of town this weekend and have been trying to be mellow on my spastic back while keeping the movement. Sheesh, can't win.

Thanks to Ken Burns, I have a hankering to get back to Yellowstone again. Crap. Could I please have about $10k ya'll (for liposuction)?

Judy, you have no right to hate the pool! take a different approach, get yourself a microfleece sport suit, wear your simsuit to the pool, ride your scooter in, do the pool, get out of the swim suit, towel off as much as possible and jump right back into the fleece nekkid and then go home to change.

This will do you two favors, you get to use your own shower & conveniences and it will keep you from making a lunch date after every swim!!!

For every day I choose to play,
I set aside a day to pay.
—AMN

"Sometimes plastic wrap just won't cling, no matter how much money you put in the meter."

—From the Book of True Wizdom
AfterMyNap is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
NurseNancy (10-06-2009), SandyC (10-06-2009), soxmom (10-06-2009)