View Single Post
Old 10-06-2009, 01:24 PM
Wise Elder

15 yr Member
Wise Elder

15 yr Member

I did it and if someone paid for me to do it, I would do it again. I don't care if the pain relief is temporary or not.

I was so skeptical about it but one of the doctor's at the hospital I worked at was telling me about it as apparently the pain I was in was all over my face. At the time, we didn't know that I had MS. I had the lesions but no "clinical" symptoms - just periodic intense pain in my rib cage and stomach. The pain was so intense, as those who get the hug will attest to, I got desperate and decided to fork over the $40 to get it done. Even while I was in the room with needles stuck all over me I was still skeptical and kept thinking how ridiculous this was and why am I even here, etc. Afterwards, I was sold. I had 3 pain free days in a row!!! Of course, I am not sure but I think you release endorphins during the process and that endorphin high is pretty cool. LOL.

As luck would have it, I just couldn't afford to continue and thus, started taking Neurontin.

I say go for it. See what happens as it really can't hurt. We want a full report when you get back.
tkrik is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
ewizabeth (10-06-2009), Twinkletoes (10-06-2009)