View Single Post
Old 10-06-2009, 05:57 PM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member
Default I treadmilled!

I went with my dad when he got home from work to the gym. I did a little bit over 20 minutes and then went and sat down and read my kindle for the next hour while I waited for my dad to get done.

I feel a little bit better for doing it too. Some of the cobwebby feeling in my head seems to be better. I think I was getting cabin fever.

My hand got really numb as I got warmed up from the walking. Good thing the seating area that I sat at while waiting for my dad has a nice marble/stone countertop that felt really cold. I just laid my arm and hand on it while I waited and the coolness helped.

I just walked the default speed on the treadmill. Listened to Glenn Beck on the little radio gadget on the treadmill, read my kindle and walked till I felt I had enough. That 20 minutes went pretty quick. I'm tired now, but I feel pretty good. Maybe it'll help me sleep tonight?

Not sure if I'm going tomorrow or not. Stupid steroids are making me want to eat the freezer (not just the contents, but the entire freezer) and I'd like to get back into my walking routine I'd started before the flare came up behind me and whacked me around. If I go again tomorrow, I'll stick with the slow pacing.

~ "Animals have two functions in society. To taste good and to fit well." ~ Greg Proops, actor ~
Erin524 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
ewizabeth (10-07-2009), SallyC (10-07-2009)