View Single Post
Old 10-06-2009, 09:39 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by loretta View Post
Hi MsL,

Thank you for the great post. I've been working on anti-inflammatory diet and eat foods high in anti-oxidants. I've been reading Dr. Hooshmand's Puzzle List for 9-10 years. I almost went to Florida to see him. Dark Chocolate is good for us if it is from good product and produced appropriately. I distribute a dark chocolate that is caffeine free, diabetic friendly,high in pro biotics 70% Belgium Chocolate. My Dr. that just built 2 new clinics is going to put the product in both clinics. He has a dietary program in the clinics. He also put HBOT in both clinics.
Inflammation and Low Immune System go with RSD. Dr. H has information on both. There are about 140 questions and answers. It is very informative.
That you again for the good information. Healthy eating is imperative for our health. Your friend, loretta with soft hugs

Hi Loretta,

I'd love to be able to find a chocolate like that . I've never come a cross one that's caffeine free. Are you distributing it widely? What a great thing to do! Good luck with it.

Many thanks

MsL
Mslday is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote