View Single Post
Old 10-07-2009, 03:28 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Thumbs up Accupuncture works for me!

My most frequent symptom is a vibration in my brain that can cause pressure, headache and nausea. My hubby is a massage therapist and he suggested accupuncture a few years ago. I was a needle weenie and promptly forgot that suggestion. Last year the vibration was really bad and I became desparate for relief. A friend suggest accupunture and I was more than willing, especially since I'm not a needle weenie any more.

The yellow pages had a whole bunch of listings and I didn't know where to start. My hubby called around for me and scheduled the first available appointment he found at a reasonable rate, which was $60. I laid on my back and the needles were placed along the frontal meridians with about 10 in my head alone. I didn't feel any better at first but I had the best nights sleep! The next day I felt so refreshed and energized. I went all day and didn't want to go to bed that night. It was like I had been infused with caffeine, but without any jitters. I had relief for about 3-4 months.

The next time I went, I laid on my stomach and the needles were placed along the back meridians. The knots in my back and neck were almost dissolved but it didn't do much for the brain vibrations. Now I tell him that I want the head and frontal meridians treated. And a treatment still lasts about 3-4 months.

I highly recommend MS'ers try accupuncture, and several times. You never know which meridians will help with which symptoms. And at $60 every 3 months, I think thats an affordable solution that doesn't add any chemicals (Rx's) to my body.
LoisLane is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
braingonebad (10-07-2009), Koala77 (10-07-2009), tkrik (10-07-2009)