View Single Post
Old 01-09-2007, 11:29 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Optimumeg,
After reading your post yesterday I put the pads from the ReBuilder on the nerve area of both feet and buzzed them for 30 minutes. 4 pm is the time of day when my feet and legs have tightened up and give out for the day and its usually couch time for me. 5 pm is the time for my last Tramadol dose of the day. When I got up to take the meds my feet and legs felt very lite and the movement was fluid like. Pushing it a bit further I went out to the shop to finish up one of many projects laying around, before long 2 hours had passed and the lightness still remained along with an itchiness in the legs. Around 8 pm I tapped on the nerves and found a greater response in the toes as they curled slightly. As I post this, this am my feet are numb in the balls of feet and toe area, the legs are free of any tightness and pain. Will keep this treatment up 3 times a week and see what transpires. As for thought of any surgery no way, I read the plights of too many folks who have been put to the knife. If you have time you might put up a poll on the amount time per week being on these forums and researching PM. Thanks again
stagger is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote