View Single Post
Old 10-07-2009, 06:43 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Smile I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaack!

Hello all!

It is so great to be back! I have been REALLY weak as of late.....fell over trying to put on my pants and just too tired to type..........

Anyway - today has been a GREAT day! I read all of the new posts and am so excited that we have a Pastor AND a Dr! How exciting!

I have started on a new drug - Neurotin (sp?), so I no longer wake up with that horrible burning sensation in my legs and feet but still am really sore. I shuffle like an 80 yr old but am so grateful that I don't hurt like before!

Is anyone else on Neurotin? Do you know what it is for? Does it make you sleepy?

I have been so tired recently......though it may be b/c I'm down to 20 mgs. of pred instead of 40/60 on alternate days and am taking the time-span Mestinon in the morning and night.

I will be going in every 3 weeks for 3 days of IV IG - that port has been AMAZING!

I've also lost 20 lbs recently - YAY!

My grandparents are coming in tomorrow - it is going to be wonderful! They are so sweet! It is a long drive from Terrell, but they are still willing to do it - even in their 80's!

Enough about me - how are all of YOU feeling? Connie - I read your posts - you are so brave! I am so sorry about your father. Joanmarie - what a miracle that you were able to save your hubby's life! I hope that his surgery goes well!

Can't wait to hear from all of you!

Love,
Erin

PS - Welcome to all of the new members! You are going to love this site!