Thread: Wednesday
View Single Post
Old 09-13-2006, 08:34 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hi friends,
I had a good day today, got a 4.0 on my journal for children's literature. I didn't think I did well, but the professor actually read it in class as an example entry. Made me feel good about things.
Today was moving day for my mom (moving out of my grandma's house and into an apt.) I saw the psychiatrist today, and he is going to decrease my cogentin (for side effects) because I have a horribly dry mouth. I have a dry mouth anyway because of all my other meds, but I have been particularly dry since starting Torazodone for sleep a few months ago. It is not as needed, it is a daily dose, so I think that's got something to do with it.

Remember me telling you about my neighbor being such a good friend? Well, my dad gave her money to take me out for my birthday (since she didn't have any) but I think she spent it. She is sort of distant these days, and I know something isn't right, but I can't put my finger on it. My dog bit her as well when she tried (although I told her not to) to take something he was licking crumbs out of....So it could be that too. She comes over, checks her email, then leaves again....We talk during the time she is here, but I can't figure her out right now. Any ideas?
I am currently doing music therapy....I really like it. I have it tomorrow actually. Laura goes with me and I actually got her to sing our favorite song "Home" by Michael Buble.....She doesn't sing, so that was a victory...LOL Well, I need to get up early tomorrow for therapy so I am going to end now. Take care, everyone!

~Kelly
KellyC is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote